Tuesday, September 22, 2009

yesterday's prompt:

here's what i wrote on my facebook page after a friend goosed me about neglecting my prompting duties:

"ack!! i completely forgot--it's House's fault. i blame him and his stinking 2-hour premier that had me all weepy by the end. okay, here's one: you discover that the one quality that makes you different from everyone else is actually caused by a parasitic fungus growing in your brain. it will kill you eventually--and horribly--if you don't have it eradicated through invasive chemotherapy, but if the treatment's successful, you're stuck with the possibility of brain damage on top of losing that special something about yourself.
okay, i watch too much House. :)"

yes, yes. not only did i forget to find a proper prompt for the week, i decided to cut and paste the one i pulled out of my ass. now THAT's lazy.

3 comments:

  1. i bring up parasitic brain fungus and all you give me is "dookie"? dude. *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks more like bad TV writing than a parasitic fungus.

    If individualism were so simple to eradicate, I'm certain governments and corporations by now would've enacted laws to have that fungus destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If individualism were so simple to eradicate, I'm certain governments and corporations by now would've enacted laws to have that fungus destroyed." bwaa!! ahem. hm.

    ReplyDelete