Saturday, June 26, 2010

it occurs to me

that i done a boneheaded thing. i posted a lovely blog entry in a blog i never use. i designed it in 2008, and never posted once. until earlier this month. kooky. i must've eaten too many french fries that day, buzzed on peanut oil or something. so i'm double-posting because this blog i linked to deserves more than what i gave. cripes.

A quote from Kafka. (via Moral Ambiguity)
June 4, 2010 by lauriemariepea

Miss Moral Ambiguity never fails to tweak me in the chestular region–sometimes she touches the heart, others she thumps me in the solar plexis. can never predict. But she writes true and strong and chock full of personality and brains. I love this girl’s blog.


25th February 1912, "Hold fast to the diary from today on! Write regularly! Don't surrender! Even if no salvation should come, I want to be worthy of it every moment." Kafka. Yesterday, as I was out and about in Liverpool, I found myself in News From Nowhere again, flicking through the second-hand books. And what did I find? 'The Writer's Workbook, 2nd Edition', written largely in part by Edmund Cusick, the Head of the Imaginative Writing Departm
… Read More
via Moral Ambiguity

visit this blog at www.moralambiguity.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment